Revised Rate of Haryana Government Scholarship w.e.f. 2016- 2017
The primary aim of the school is to prepare boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy,Khadakvasla. The school enables boys from economically weaker sections of the society to take up a challenging and high status careeras an officer in the Defence Services of India. Character building, dedication, patriotic outlook and esprit-de-corps and the qualities whichare promoted by the Sainik Schools.
|Sr.No.||ncome group of parent/ guardian (Annualy)||Amount of Scholarship per annum||Clothing allowance per annum||MOD Share|
|1.||Up to Rs. 1,60,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-|
|2.||From Rs.1,60,001 -2,00,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs 1,062/-|
|3.||From Rs. 2,00,001 – 2,50,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs 125/-|
|4.||From Rs. 2,50,001 – 3,00,000/-||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 2,000/-||-|
|5.||Above Rs. 3,00,000/-||Nil||-||-|
CONDITION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- ONLY THOSE STUDENTS OF HARYANA DOMICILE, OTHER THAN STUDENTS OF SC/ST CATEGORIES, WHO SCORE 70% OR ABOVE PASS MARKS IN AGGREGATE AND NOT LESS THAN 60% PASS MARKS IN EACH SUBJECT IN THEIR PREVIOUS FINAL EXAMINATION, SHALL BE ELIGIBLE FOR GRANT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP.
- STUDENTS OF SC/ST CATEGORIES OF HARYANA DOMICILE, WHO SCORE 60% PASS MARKS AND NOT LESS THAN 50% PASS MARKS IN THEIR PREVIOUS EXAMINATION SHALL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE FOR GRANT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP .
Diet Charges @ 75/- per days per boys for 295 days ie. Rs. 22,125/-
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE SCHOLARSHIP
The scheme for award of scholarship to the children of officers, junior commissioned officers and other Ranks of the Army and their equivalents of the other two services is as under:-
- In case of serving personnel of Defence Services : The amount of scholarship has been determined on the basis of rank Scholarship to children of Service personnel is admissible as under :-
- Children of NCOs and ORs – Full Scholarship (Rs. 32000/- per annum)
- Children of JCOs or their equivalent in the other two services – Half Scholarship (Rs. 16000/- per annum)