Procedures

PROCEDURES

 

The scheme of Entrance Examination comprises of two parts:

The Written Exam and the Medical Exam. Candidate who qualify in the Written exam will be called for Medical Examination. Admission is based on merit list prepared after compilation of written marks of the candidates and medical fitness.

Date of Entrance Exam:                   10 Jan 2021 (Sunday)


Online Registration for Admission: From 20 Oct 2020 to 19 Nov 2020 on National Testing Agency

(NTA)Website https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in

Centre of Examinations:

Candidate must appear in the examination only from the Examination Centre allotted to him/her and as reflected in the Admit Card. Under NO circumstances, will he/she be permitted to appear in the examination from a different Examination Centre.


ELIGIBILITY

For admission to Class VI, age of the candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 Mar 2021, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 Apr 2009and31 Mar 2011 (both days inclusive). For admission to Class IX, age of the candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 Mar 2021, i.e. he should be have been born between 01 Apr 2006 and 31 Mar 2008 (both days inclusive). In addition he should have passed Class VIII from a recognized School at the time of admission.

RESERVATION:

67% of the seats are reserved for candidates from Haryana and remaining 33% of the seats are reserved for candidates from Other State/UT. For the purpose of seat allocation, two lists will be prepared – ‘List A’ (for candidates from Haryana) and ‘List B’ (for candidates from Other State/UT). The qualified candidates from Haryana and from Other State/UT will be arranged in order of merit as per their category under List A and List B respectively. The candidates will be allotted seats as per the percentage of reservation specified below:-

Firstly, within each list (List ‘A’ and List ‘B’, i.e. under both Home State and Other State/UT), 15% of the total seats will be reserved for Scheduled Castes; 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes and 27% seats for Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL).


Out of the balance seats, 25% seats within each list (List ‘A’ and List ‘B’) will be reserved for children of service personnel including ex-servicemen (Defence category). The remaining seats will be reserved for children belonging to General Category under both Home State (List ‘A’) and Other States/UT (List ‘B’).



SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:

The mode of exam will be paper pencil test conducted on OMR based system which will have Multiple Choice Questions. The medium of examination for Class VI will be English and Hindi, but for Class IX it will be only English. The pattern of the question papers for both Class VI & IX is as given below: -

Subject

No. of Questions

Mark per question

Total Marks

Class VI

Mathematics

50

3

150

Intelligence

25

2

50

Language

25

2

50

General Knowledge

25

2

50

Total

125

-

300

Class XI

Mathematics

50

4

200

English

25

2

50

Intelligence

25

2

50

General Science

25

2

50

Social Science

25

2

50

Total

150

-

400

















REGISTRATION FEE:


The online registration fee will be Rs 400/- for SC and ST categories and Rs 550/- for all others. The mode of exam will be pen paper test conducted on OMR based system which will have Multiple Choice Questions. No offline prospectus/application will be sold and accepted at the School. The School does not patronize any coaching institutions/agent and the admission will be strictly in accordance with merit in the Entrance examination and medical fitness of candidates.